Terms and Conditions
(other languages available on redbet.com)
- All general terms and conditions of redbet membership apply.
- All general terms and conditions of redbet online poker room apply.
- BLOWOUT promotional period begins at 00:01 on Monday 3rd December 2018 and ends at 23:59 on Sunday 30th December 2018.
- GMT applies to all tournaments relevant to this promotion.
- Entry to the BLOWOUT tournament will be via direct buyin (€110) or via a won ticket (satellites begin at 11c).
- BLOWOUT tournament is a 1 entry only freezeout format tournament for all players.
- Redbet will return the value of multiple BLOWOUT event tickets won on the satellite route as generic tickets by 3rd January 2019.
- redbet will return the value of unused BLOWOUT satellite tickets to a maximum of 3 tickets of any single value by 3rd January 2019. If you accumulate more tickets than this, please contact support.
- redbet reserves the right to amend or cancel all or part of this promotion at any time.
- redbet accepts no liability of any kind, howsoever caused, arising from any activities of any person in connection with this promotion, to the extent permissible by law. redbet is not responsible for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered by a player or any other person entering the satellite route or as a result of accepting any prize.
- If players collude or otherwise behave unethically at any time, they will forfeit all prizes and risk closure of the player’s redbet account.