It will be held at Portomaso Casino, Malta, November 1st-6th, 2018 with a main event buyin of €550 (€500k gtd) with a great live tournament team that are massively experienced at running tournaments of this magnitude.
We’re excited, and that excitement is spilling over into our online poker room, which you can check out HERE, where we have gone ahead and set up a satellite route for you starting at just 1c.
The first four levels of this satellite tree are in the flip format, because we know it’s not just the amount of money that keeps low stakes players away from live events, it’s also the time required to grind up to the package final!
In this structure, you can register for these tournaments and let them play whilst you sleep, or work, or play Fortnite, whatever you like!
A deposit of just €10 will give you 1000 entries to LEVEL1, and the satellites are available now in the lobby for early registration.
Players can join the satellite tree at whatever branch suits their bankroll/spare time and we look forward to meeting you in Malta in November as part of team redbetLIVE!
We will be adding to this promotion as the months continue, but we just wanted to get it started as soon as possible, so watch this space for further developments!
MALTA POKER FESTIVAL SATELLITE ROUTE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- All general terms and conditions of redbet online membership apply.
- Package winners must have a fully verified online gaming account to process the final prize, contact support to assist with this.
- The promotional period for redbetLIVE @ Malta Poker Festival 2018 will commence from 00:00 GMT on 22nd May 2018 and continue until 00:01 29th October 2018.
- The Malta Poker Festival will take place in Portomaso Casino, Malta between November 1st 2018 and November 6th
- Promotional tournament tickets outstanding after the promotional period will not be refunded, nor any cash value offered.
- The Malta Poker Festival Final Package Includes;
- 1 x €550 Malta Poker Festival Main Event Entry
- 1 x ticket to all four event parties as hosted by organisers
- 5 x nights at 5* Hilton Hotel, Malta
- 1 x breakfast buffet per day
- 1 x players’ dinner buffet per day of main event play
- €250 (or account currency equivalent) expenses payable through VERIFIED redbet online gaming account
- Package winners may bring a guest for the duration of their stay at a cost of €20 per night. This includes breakfast and party tickets for the guest. Please notify redbet support as soon as possible if you would like to use this option. Two people per room maximum, as per Hilton regulations. Guests that do not enter a poker tournament will not have access to the live tournament area.
- redbetLIVE @ Malta Poker Festival 2018 packages are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Package winners agree that their full name, date of birth and email address can be shared with the organisers of The Malta Poker Festival for purposes of hotel and tournament registration.
- Package Winners agree that their real names, aliases, locations, images or other applicable personal data can be used for promotional purposes. Package Winners further agree to be interviewed regarding their progress and results during or after a tournament and to make themselves available for promotional purposes, such as, but not limited to, media interviews, as requested by redbet staff.
- All entrants to Malta Poker Festival 2018 will be required to sign a media release as a condition of play.
- Package winners will be required to become a member of Portomaso Casino, Malta by using valid identification. Players who fail to comply with the venue identification rules will not have the value of the main event buyin refunded. Package winners must bring government-issued photographic identification, such as their passport, to the event.
- Adherence to the rules of conduct of the event venue is required. Players asked to leave the venue by casino management will not have the cost of their main event buyin refunded.
- Package Winners may be required to provide a credit card at the hotel for use of services. Redbet will not be liable for hotel expenses incurred outside those listed in 5) as part of the package.
- Redbet players will be requested to wear redbet branding at the tables. This request may be refused, but players may not display alternative gaming or sponsorship company branding without prior, written agreement.
- Specifics of The Malta Poker Festival from the event organisers can be found here: http://themaltapokerfestival.com/.
- All other network rules, House Rules, TDA Tournament Rules and redbet rules apply to this promotion.
- Arbitration of live gaming disputes will be handled by the licenced staff at the event venue according to the house rules. These will be available to players in English from the venue on request.
- redbet reserves the right to amend or cancel all or part of this promotion at any time.